Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Great Georgia Weekend

    With my day off work for Veterans' Day, Jared and I decided to make a trip out to see my parents and brother James out in Augusta, GA!

    It was so fun and such a nice weekend. We took our time getting ready in the morning, the weather was great for driving, we stopped at a Mexican place Dad recommended (which was absolutely scrumptious), had some more nice driving, and got here in time for a nice dinner with the family. 

    Saturday was for errands, relaxing, going to lunch and then having fun at a Canasta party/competition. James left for some football game, but my parents have friends here who like to play Canasta, the card game. They have different rules, but there are some couples who were hysterical!

    Another couple brought their 8-week old baby and it was so cute! And because we were the odd couple out, Jared and I got to play with him!! :)

   It was great practice :) And I think we did pretty well! I got the baby asleep after some fussy moments. Jared held him while he slept and kept him all snuggled perfectly in the blanket. 

    Anyways, it was super fun! We had to leave Sunday to make it back for work on Monday.

   To repeat myself, it was such a fun weekend! I like seeing my family and it was awesome just to relax for a little bit. 

    I love my family!

    Oh! And there are only two more weeks to guess if we are having a boy or girl. I finally figured out how to let anyone post on my blog, so for those who couldn't before, it should work now...Let me know if it doesn't!

1 comment:

  1. Boy
    April 16
    7 lbs. 10 ozs.
    19 1/2 inches
    12:07 am
    Katie's Guesses

    ReplyDelete