Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Terrible Teething

    Poor Aubrey has had a difficult past couple weeks. 

    After months of not teething, 3 teeth decided to pop out around the same time!

    We'd noticed the drooling (so much drooling) and the constant biting of everything and had our suspicions it was coming soon. 

    But we weren't expecting another bottom tooth. I just assumed the 2 on top would be the next teeth to come. I was wrong...very wrong...

    I noticed the third bottom tooth coming through and thought "woohoo!" Then I noticed a top tooth starting to poke out. A week later, I saw the second top tooth getting ready to come. 

    So that's pretty much 3 teeth in 2 weeks! We had some sleepless nights and cranky days, but we've made it through!

    We had the pain reliever and the teething tablets, plus some great ideas that worked the first time around when Aubrey got her 2 bottom teeth!

    I think we have a small break though before going through another teething experience. She's sleeping a little better and she isn't drooling nearly as much. 

    I won't get my hopes up this will last a long time, but a few weeks break will be nice :)

    When all the teeth are out and looking nice, I'll get a cute picture of all her teeth!

    I just have to watch out for her biting people now :) I've gotten advice from other parents to bite her back, so we'll see how I feel in the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment