Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today is Cleaning Day!

    I am so excited for my old roommate Suz and two of her friends to come down for the weekend!

    They will get here late Friday night and I have to have everything ready by then. Which means: 

    I have to pick up our bedroom, do the laundry, clean the kitchen, clean our living space, vacuum every place including the stairs, and clean the bathroom. Our apartment isn't exactly dirty, but it's not ready for visitors to come. 

    Tomorrow will officially be for grocery shopping and for laundry, but today all the cleaning should and will get done. Once again, I get a full day off work and I will use today productively. 

    Jared is so great at usually keeping things clean. He'll pick up most of his stuff, while my stuff pretty much covers the floors!

    But we are SO excited for them to come and it will be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment