Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jared Spoils Me

    This is another post dedicated to how great my husband is. The past few days have been awesome!

    For the past week, I've made little comments about wanting Dairy Queen or how I like the pretty flowers at Wal-mart and that I LOVE milky ways. Ok, my love for milky ways is not really any kind of random thought, I love that candy and Jared has known it for almost the entire time we've been together.

    So on Thursday, he came home from work and on the way got me Dairy Queen, flowers, Dr Pepper cherry and milky ways! He's so great and it was an AWESOME surprise!

    Friday we went out to celebrate my interview at a PR place and also that I got full-time at the bank. It's a win-win either way! I can either work full-time at a place I really like, or I can work somewhere and actually do what I majored in!

    We went to The Cheesecake Factory and it was so delicious! We split the orange chicken dinner trying to make room for cheesecake (another of my favorite treats). We probably had more left over than what we ate between the two of us! But we still got the pineapple up-side-down cake cheesecake to go! :)

    Saturday Jared woke up super early, started the laundry and even went grocery shopping all before I got up for work. By the time I was ready to leave for work, the laundry was all done and I was able to fold a lot of it before leaving. At the store he bought a lot of goodies that I normally don't buy, but he wanted to splurge and I didn't complain! :) Now I can eat Cookie Crisps for breakfast and take little pudding things to work with my lunch!

    We still hadn't been to the temple this month, so Saturday was the day we'd planned to go. I got home, Jared made me a quick snack to eat in the car and we had a fun afternoon in the Nashville Temple! After the temple, we went and grabbed a quick bite to eat at Wendy's, which used to be a little tradition we'd do while dating.

    For our anniversary he got me a wedding band and had to guess my ring size. He was only off by a little bit, but we decided to go to the mall so he could get his sunglasses fixed and I could get my ring re-sized, which was nice. I'll get it in a few days and it'll be great!

    Later that afternoon, there was a surprise birthday party planned and we were invited! Hooray we can be social! We had a really good time with people in the ward at this fun barbecue place. I remember it being Judge Bean's Barbecue and Steakhouse. Anyhow, it was a fun night.

    Sunday morning, Jared made the muffins he bought at the store the morning before and it was yummy to have something different and warm for breakfast. They are cranberry and orange muffins (cranberry and orange in the same muffin! Not two different mixes!)

     I was planning on putting pictures on, but now that I've already typed everything and realized I still haven't taken pictures of stuff, I'll just leave it at this :) I hope everyone else has or will have husbands as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment