Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Starting the Polls

    I had another Dr visit today. It's SO fun hearing my little alien's heartbeat. And I'll only refer to it as an alien for another month! 

    We scheduled our anatomy ultrasound for right before Thanksgiving Day. Then we can pray and be specifically thankful for our baby girl or boy. 

    Because we are finding out, everyone should start thinking of what their guesses will be. I think it'd be fun to do the whole thing, just to see who is closest and who is way off. I don't have any prizes, but it just seems like a great way to get even more excited!

    So guess the gender, weight, length and what day it will come. My due date is technically April 11th, so ya'll can guess anywhere in that ball park.

    But the alien is doing well. Good strong heartbeat. I feel a few little butterflies every now and then, which they say can be the alien. I felt one with the heartbeat was going, so that was super cool. I'll know in a few weeks if it's for sure the alien and not just my stomach acting funny when it's hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment