Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Sunday, November 4, 2012

Can't Look Away For A Second

    Sunday evening, Aubrey decided she was tired of scooting and rocking back on her hands and knees. The past couples weeks she would move one arm and a knee and then fall on her tummy. I was fine with that! 

    Now, she is up and crawling and exploring everything. Just this morning, I put her on the floor so we could get ready for church. By the time I was done, she crawled up and down the hallway a few feet, crawled into the closet and laid on our clothes for a few minutes, then she came and crawled in to the bathroom with me while I did my hair. She's a nut!

    When we're in our living room, she'll go all over the floor, finding new things. She'll come around the "coffee table" or whatever it is and play with the wires for our computer and internet. Or she'll go to the hard floor by the door where we keep our shoes. 

    When I'm in the kitchen I put her in the dining room and she comes into the kitchen to look at everything. 

    At church, she liked crawling to people's shoes and hitting/grabbing them. 

    Now we're thinking we need to invest in some baby fence things or a play pen to keep her in one spot :)

    For Halloween we carved some pumpkins. Of course she kept going for the plastic bags and the sharp carving knives. 

    We love that she is up and moving around! She's happier because she can go exploring and she is just so adorable! She'll go a few feet one way and then look back and smile at Jared and me. And we hear her happy noises when she gets to a toy she crawled to. 

    I love her so much! If I look away for a second, she'll be in another room! But she's just so cute that I can't ever look away longer than half a second :)

No comments:

Post a Comment