Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pies!!

    So recently I've made a couple treats. 

    A few weeks ago, I made a cherry pie. Nothing amazing. Same old Bisquick crust and I just got a cherry pie filling. Can't go wrong with that. Here are the yummy pictures though!



    What I am most proud of is the key lime pie I made! Jared really wanted it, and I love baking, so I decided to try an easy recipe I found online. 

    It turned out amazing!!!



Jared was so happy with the pie! And it was quite delicious!

    I'm going to keep my recipe secret unless you ask me for it :) I made the graham cracker crust and everything! One day, if I ever get a juice press or something, I'll juice the limes myself, but I cheated this time and just used a bottle :)

    I absolutely love baking and in a couple weeks, I'm going to try a simple cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment