Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Save Turtles!

    It is my new dream to rescue a turtle. 

    I hear all this mumbo jumbo about rescuing dogs and cats from places. That's nice and all. It's sad to have animals in bad places. But where do those animals go? To another shelter or out on the streets? And then more of those animals reproduce and there are a whole bunch of dogs and cats that need homes, but end up on the streets. 

    My main question, what about the other animals! What about the fish that are bred mainly for eating!? Or what about the fish who are kept in little ponds for people to fish and then eventually eat!? What about poor little turtles who live in polluted water!?

    Everyone else can save dogs and cats. I'll go save the turtles!

    Turtles are probably one of the best pests. They can be kept in a container as large or small as you like. You pick what toys they play with and can take them out only if you want to. You don't have to clean their shells or anything. They don't leave hair everywhere or lick themselves in weird places. 

    Turtles rock!!

    Aubrey is puppy enough for me. I don't need another barking animal crawling around making a mess. I'd rather rescue a turtle because it is more my speed (haha)

    If the turtle I rescue is angry and not a people person, it won't bite or scratch me! I can stick it in its little home and have it not bother me. 

    Another great reason to rescue turtles is that they don't need any training. Just clean their home every now and then, feed them and they are taken care of! 

    To sum up, turtles are amazing because they are easy to keep, easy to clean up after, don't bark, don't require much attention, don't bite or scratch and don't need potty training or any training!

    One day, I will rescue a turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment