Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Sunday, August 25, 2013

Going up a size

    Oh my goodness! Aubrey is just growing so fast and it makes me sad and excited at the same time!

    I went through a bin and couple boxes with Aubrey's old clothes to organize them in piles I like :)

    It was fine seeing her old 9-month outfits and even 6-9-month ones, but once we got down to my favorite 3-month ones, I started freaking out about how big Aubrey is now! And at the bottom of the bin was some newborn outfits. She used to be SO TINY! And now she is wearing 18-month clothes!!!

    But she is so stinkin cute in everything she wears so I think I'll be ok. 

    I even organized her things by accessories, burp clothes, headbands and gender neutral outfits. If we decide to have another and it turns out to be a boy, I'll already have a few little outfits for him to wear. But that's a long way into the future. 

    I guess sometimes I just can't believe how big Aubrey is. She's now walking and making silly noises and she understands so many things! Aubrey used to be so little and couldn't even more around. Now she's going everywhere!!!

    I love my little girl!

Walking around church, strutting in her 18-month dress! She's all business!

No comments:

Post a Comment