Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Unavailable...what!?

    I don't have much to say today, so I will rant about what happened late last night.    

    Last night at 11 P.M. Jared and I woke up to an irritating sound....my phone ringtone going off. This has never happened...no one ever calls after 9 and if they do, it had better be for something important!!

    I ran up out of bed to grab my phone and saw my caller ID: Unavailable. What the heck does that mean! Some one or some thing called me at 11 P.M. with a number I can't call back and didn't leave a message.

    Not bothering to stay up if they call again, I silenced my phone and went back to bed. Woke up and saw two more missed calls from this same Unavailable number. 

    Does anyone have any ideas on what it is? Is anyone else getting these ridiculous calls? I thought solicitors weren't able to call after 9 P.M. I have most everyone in my family in my phone, so if they called, their names would have come up...same with friends...

    I guess there are just some mysteries in life that won't be explained anytime soon. I can add these strange phone calls to my list and hopefully cross them off soon. Maybe if they call again, I can answer and see if it's just some crazy machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment