Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas 2013

So I'm pretty much done with Christmas this year!

All of the shopping is done. I've wrapped and labeled everything for Jared. I won't bother wrapping Aubrey's stuff. She can do that in Utah. I've sent off my cousin's present and it's already there and wrapped. Hooray for Amazon Prime free trial!

We have Jared's parents' gift and his sibling's gift already sent to Utah.

What's left is mailing my parents' presents and wrapping up my brother and sister-in-law's presents to give to them when they pick us up from the airport in Salt Lake (Utah for people who aren't Mormons).

Our home is all decorated. We have a nice pine smell and I have everything I need to make a WHOLE BUNCH of decorated sugar cookies!

Most of our Christmas movies have been watched and we've eaten some Christmas oreos and I've pretty much eaten a bag of Christmas MnMs. 

It feels pretty good being done this early. Jared still has to wrap all my stuff, but that's easy to do. 

Hooray for Christmas!! I can sit back and actually enjoy everything now that I have the busy stuff finished!

 We even took a couple Christmas pictures!





Pictures are more fun when there is no pressure to take a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment