Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Playing Catch-Up!

    Jared and I have been having so much fun the past few days! The weather has been GREAT a few days where we took a walk around the agricultural center that's really close by. We had such a FUN Easter this past Sunday too! I got my hair cut the way I wanted it too!

    Work is good, halfway over. I'm busy most days, which is nice! And I am still finding time to work on school. On my days off work, I spend the time off working a little on school. But now it's CRUNCH TIME and I need to start working hard on finishing everything up. 

    We've had some great treat ideas too! Jared made malts a few times and I make white cake so we can cut up strawberries and cover it all with whipped cream. Hooray for malts some nights and strawberry short cake other nights!

    I've got a few pictures to document our really fun days! 

These is all our stuff for the Malts!

Jared carefully read the instructions to make sure he did them the right way.

Enjoying the freshly made Malt in its perfection :)

The agricultural center is pretty great! And it was an awesome Spring day, perfect for a picture!

Jared wanted to put his hand in the little waterfall. He's so cute!

The fun little path we walked on. 

Me on the little path too. Jared gets tired of him being in most of the pictures, so we figure I should be in some pictures :)

We both love the smell of the honeysuckle bushes, so we took a picture by them :)

 Our cute little hard-boiled eggs, waiting to be colored!

 We didn't have any dye, so we got crayons and colored them :)

 We made some cute eggs. The middle says "Our First Easter." I made the smiley face one, the flower one, the multi-colored egg with the light colors and the "our first easter" egg. Jared made the speckled one, the black and white one, the multi-colored with dark colors and the egg on the left. It's cracked with yoke leaking out :)

This is our YUMMY Easter dinner. Jared made pork chops, I made the salad, mashed potatoes and the deviled eggs. The chocolate that can kinda be seen is from his parents. Such a GREAT dinner!

Oh! this is my awesome basket that Jared got me! It's a cute basket filled with little milky ways, Ghirardelli chocolates and MnMs! And it shows my hair cut

This is another shot of my hair cut. Pictures don't do it justice...it's cut up to my shoulders and it has LOTS of layers. 

    Anyway, that's the whole catching up bit. I'll try to blog more and keep it consistent so I'm not always trying to play catch up :)

    Oh, and good news! Jared and I finished LOST Season 2! So now we are starting Season 3. We're just speeding right through all these!

No comments:

Post a Comment