Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Monday, February 27, 2012

My First Baby Shower!

    My mom came out this past weekend and we had a really fun baby shower! It was an online shower. Family out in Utah got together at my aunt Adria's house, my aunt Katie was in Arizona and my mom and I were out here in Marietta. We all got on Skype and figured out how to get all three computers hooked up together!

    Oh my goodness it was so fun. I had to work that morning, but my mom came out early to get decorations and fun stuff. Jared was able to help her unload the dresser from the car (the same dresser we are trying to re-do) and she found a store that had balloons and cute stuff. 

    We had delicious treats and the decorations were great! Little ducks and balloons and mints that say Baby Girl. The balloons were pink and two of them said Princess, because let's face it, that's exactly what she'll be!


 Chocolate cake balls with little ducks on them!

    I got so many adorable gifts for the baby! Lots of blankets, more diapers and wipes (can't have enough of those!) and tons more clothes! There's a couple more things we'll need, but we still have a little time...at least I hope we have enough time!

 Showing off my belly, the decorations and the presents waiting to be opened!

 This only shows a few of the gifts I got

    Mom took us out later and got some more things we needed for the crib. We're still pretty lacking in bathroom stuff, but that's OK! I'm sure we'll be taken care of :)

    A few days later, I got a late present in the mail from my Grandpa Voegele and Marilee! They got me a boppy pillow and a cover. Boppy pillows I hear are amazing, so I am excited to have it!  


    If anyone has any suggestions for products I need or specific brands, please let me know! We need all the help we can get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment