Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Month!

    Oh my goodness, I'm 30 weeks pregnant!

    I just can't believe how much time has gone by, and neither does Jared! It seems like just a few weeks ago I didn't even look pregnant. 

    Now here I am, 30 weeks, with a basketball under my shirt and some little shark swimming around.

 Don't mind my pajamas, I didn't feel like dressing up for the picture :)

    We can visibly see a lump in my stomach every now and then that will go from one side to another. I swear it looks like a shark with its fin sticking out circling a boat (my bellybutton)! Just imagine it and you'll get a pretty good picture of what we see each night.

    Jared thinks it's funny that I don't look pregnant at all from the back. I just stick straight out front! Every couple days I go for walks outside and I get little honks every now and then from males. Then, as soon as they drive up parallel to me, they see my belly and quickly drive off...

    I do appreciate people being nicer to me though! I guess some people take pity on pregnant ladies and try to help out! :) I'm moving a bit slower and can't unload my grocery cart very quickly anymore, so sometimes a small line forms behind me. But I don't get eye rolls or mean looks! They must feel bad for me when I somehow get stuck between the cart and the conveyer belt!

    Well, I'm getting closer and closer to my due date! I start work next week, which will be really nice. I get bored here at home and it'll be great to get exercise! The bank is a little less than a mile, so it's only a 25 minute walk, including waiting for walk signals! My legs will be in great shape by the time this baby comes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment