Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gotta Love Naps!

    I love that Aubrey takes a couple good naps during the day! She'll usually sleep for just an hour or so before waking up to play or eat, but every now and then she'll give me a long one that'll last about 3 hours.

    During her naps, I have so many options of things to do! I got the go ahead from my doctor to start working out again, which I may or may not take advantage of. 

    Today, I've gotten the laundry done, folded all of it and put most of it away. The other day I was able to vacuum the living room and hallway, which was great. 

    Jared's family is coming down for the weekend, so I'll be cleaning up the whole apartment today and tomorrow, so it's especially nice she'll sleep for that. If not though, she's sometimes content in her swing or bouncy chair. 

    Everyone says I should sleep while she sleeps, but sometimes that just doesn't work out so well. I keep seeing all these things I need to do, and I push back sleeping until the late afternoon. Jared has come home to me sleeping more than just a few times :)

    One of my new great friends also recommended some books for me to read, so if ever we go to the library, I can grab a few books to entertain me while she sleeps and I can't. 

    Well, I gotta get more stuff done while she sleeps! It's also nice that she has good naps, because now I can blog a little bit more! When we get our family pictures and Aubrey's baby pictures, I'll make sure to put our top 5 on the page so everyone can see how stinkin' adorable she is!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new front page pictures you have. It looks great!
    Now go put away that laundry! Just Kidding!

    ReplyDelete