Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas!

    Right after Thanksgiving, Jared and I decorated our apartment with our Christmas things! We have the nutcrackers up and the tree and ornaments hanging on them. We have a little nativity set and just other little things around. 

    The best part though is taking our family Christmas photo! Last year, I was just pregnant with Aubrey, but now she is out and as cute as ever!

    So here is our family Christmas photo:

 I just love her straight face!

We gave her a candy cane to chew on so she would be good during our pictures :)

    She's been really good, considering there is a tree in our living room that she can easily pull over on top of herself! She played with the tree a few times, but it's a plastic tree, so the branches hurt her fingers and she's left it alone. But, the plastic didn't deter her away from the ornaments and candy cane!

(Does everyone else notice the ornament with Jesus looking down on her? Tee hee!)

    Whenever Aubrey is fussing, I bust out singing all the Christmas songs I can think of (or that I know most of the words to). Jared doesn't find my alterations to the songs very funny when I forget the words. But he can sing them his way, and I'll sing them mine!

It's a little early, but Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment