Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Santa Claus!

    We went to see Santa Claus last night! And it was so funny!

    It's a classic Christmas photo to see babies sitting in Santa's lap crying. I have a few pictures like that and they are pretty funny. 

    A friend suggested the Santa inside Menchies at The Avenue on Upper Roswell. She said he was just inside the door and we could take our own pictures (rather than waiting in a huge line to see Santa at the mall and having to pay for a photo). 

    I anticipated Aubrey staring at Santa for a few seconds before crying. I know my daughter pretty well!

    This is how the trip went:


She looked at Santa, suspiciously...

Still hadn't decided how she felt about Santa yet...


She decided she felt like crying :)

    There was more looking back at Santa and crying, but these 3 photos capture the experience :)


She tolerated Santa when I held her next to him

    Of course, after we left Santa she was all cute in her stroller! Overall, I thought it was a great trip! I owe a huge Thank You to the friend who suggested this Santa to me! 

    Santa gave Aubrey a little candy cane. Within the hour she had broken it and somehow got through the plastic to suck on the actual candy. I guess she's ok with peppermint because she would have kept sucking on the candy if I hadn't taken it from her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment