Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Friday, December 14, 2012

Syncing

    Well, I finally did it. I put it off for a long time because I am selfish and don't want to change. 

    I finally synced up my iPod with the iTunes on our computer. 

    Probably not what everyone was thinking, I know :) My iPod is special to me! I have all my songs and playlists and music videos. Some of them didn't exactly belong to me (I might have taken some songs from friend's iTunes). 

    When our hard drive crashed, we lost a lot of our songs and our movies. We had digital copies of Batman and Inception and X-Men that have all been lost. Don't worry though, my Office Season 1 and Big Bang Theory episodes survived!

    Now I know though that whenever we get a digital copy of movies and put them on our iTunes, I'll immediately put them on my iPod. 

    Of course, now that I am syncing my iPod, I realize I don't really have a lot of stuff on it. I have my playlist for when I go walking and another playlists for when I'm not in the happiest moods. 

    I should probably make more playlists and I need to somehow find more songs. I may nor may not download songs from youtube and download them to our computer. It helps me find songs I had once owned and either lost the CD or lost the music when switching computers and having hard drives crash. 


P.S. If anyone has any digital copies of movies they don't use or want, I'd be more than happy to use the codes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment