Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Monday, January 21, 2013

Dear Aubrey #1

Dear Aubrey, 

    You are just so funny! Every day you get cuter and cuter and I just can't believe it! I love the silly noises you make and the hilarious faces you come up with!

    Everyone loves you and thinks you are so great! It's funny how even though you wake up in the middle of the night and drive us crazy sometimes, you can be so cute and we forgive you in a second!

    Those 'dada' sounds you make are adorable and you are getting that much closer to saying "Da-Da"! We're still working on "Ma-Ma," which is fine :)

    In a few weeks you'll probably get brave enough to stand on your own, which will be so great and so terrifying at the same time!

    I love you and love spending each day with you! You make me happy and my life is so much better with you in it. 

         Love, 

            Mom (and Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment