Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Glo Run

I joined a group of friends from church and signed up to run/walk the Glo Run 5K.

It was so fun! My legs hate me and are just so tired, but I'm glad I did it!

The couple I went with are competitive and in better shape than I am. They definitely pushed me harder than I would have on my own. MAN, I need to get myself in some sort of running shape!

It was 80s themed, and I embraced that, the best way I could!

I got my ponytail on the top of my head and colorful eye-shadow. I looked "rad to the max!"



It was a night-time run. Jared and I put the girls to bed and I got ready to run! This is our group as we started the race. I couldn't keep up with the couple on the left. The ones to the right are the crazy kids that kept me motivated and moving!


Oh man. It was fun! But I was expecting more glowing stuff...especially considering how dark it got! And I would have appreciated more 80s music! :)

I think we averaged about 15-minute miles. And I was wanting to fall over! However, we ended the night with a smile!

I think I'm done with 5Ks for the year. Next year we'll most likely do the Color Run again with the girls. Maybe I'll do the Glo Run again! Hopefully my times will get better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment