Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Thursday, June 2, 2016

Tincaps baseball!

It's way too much for me to try and catch up all that I missed the past year (almost). So I'm just going to start from today!

Tonight, we went to our first baseball game as a family! Really, our first baseball game since Jared and I got married! We've lived in Fort Wayne just over 3 years and haven't been to a game. It's pretty sad. Within the past year, Jared and I have also been to our first Mad Ants basketball game and also a Komets hockey game. Big year for sports!

The games start at 7. Which is pushing it a little for the girls, whose bedtimes are 8. However, with it staying so light out, we thought they'd like the game. And it was pretty fun! The girls were relatively good, considering they don'g appreciate sitting in one spot and Aubrey wasn't fully understanding the rules of the game. It was difficult to hear and some things just got lost in the commotion. I came prepared with tons of snacks, and not surprisingly, I had already gone through most of them by the 3rd inning.

We got some fun pictures though! And it was a good experience. Now we know that if we stay up later past bedtimes, that the girls need their naps! Aubrey has been neglecting her quiet times. She'd much rather stay up and play. That's been fine most days. Some days, she needs that nap though. I figure a nap every few days is pretty good. She's a good sleeper at night (we typically put her to bed at 8:15 and she isn't allowed out of her room until 7), but on days we play outside a lot, she's so exhausted she needs a nap.

Hannah has been refusing to sleep in her crib. We've gotten in the bad habit of her sleeping on me. I need to get better about it. Her naps have gotten so short. Half an hour tops. She might start going back to two short naps a day, because she isn't getting a good long one. She sleeps pretty well at night now though. Sleeps usually from 8:30-6:30. I wouldn't mind her sleeping a little later though! :) Jared gets up with the girls in the morning, because I am NOT a morning person!

Here are the pictures! (Hannah doesn't appreciate pictures with me. And her smile is more of a snarl...)

Big family CHEESE!

 Aubrey wanted to take an us-ie!

 Had to get one with the field behind us!

 Having a good time walking the bleachers.

 Another family photo!

Had to get her ticket in the picture. Proof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment