Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm back!

    So the past few weeks have been stressful with me working really hard to finish school before the deadline. But good news. I finished! All of my grades are in and finalized and I should be getting my diploma mailed to me in about a month! 

    It'll be nice for the first little bit now of having full days off work and not having to rush somewhere and do Accounting, or go through a giant stack of Humanities flash cards. After a while though, I'm sure I'll be dying for something else to do. 

    So I'll be looking for another job or will be trying to work extra hours at other bank branches. One week I was able to work a full week by picking up shifts at another branch that needed help. If I just let people know I am very available to pick up extra shifts, maybe they'll ask me to help again!

    Other good news, we have a bird and her nest and her eggs in our little flowers outside! It's so fun! We noticed our flowers looking a little off and every now and then we see a bird in the flowers and it'll fly off when we try to get a good look at it. 
    
    Jared went out one morning to water the flowers (thinking they were dying and that's why they didn't look so good) and the bird flew out. He noticed a nest! So we got a better look and there are 4 eggs in the nest!

    We are trying our best not to spook the bird too much so she won't leave the nest. We want the eggs to hatch and have a cute little bird family in our flowers on our patio!

    Now that I have all this extra time, I am back into keeping this blog updated! The next couple blogs might just be racaps of things going on or that have happened. 

    For example, I still need to blog about our trip to GA for my brother Ben's High School graduation. I have pictures and everything!

    Another thing, we are going to start working on food storage. Just pick up something each time I go out shopping. Are any of ya'll working on food storage? What kinds of things do you buy that I can just get piece by piece?

    It's good to be back :)

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have you back! I missed blog Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete