Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Big Plans This Year!

    Oh my goodness we have some big things going on this next year!

    First of all, we are moving to Atlanta! Starting off fresh in a new city with a better job for Jared. It's bitter-sweet to leave the friends we've made, but we're excited for something new. 

    Once we move, Jared starts work the next day. I still haven't found somewhere to work, so I get the fun job of unpacking and putting things where I want them :)

    Hopefully we can settle down soon and fall in love with Atlanta! 

    But we can't get too much in a routine because we'll have our baby girl coming sometime in April! It'll be awesome if she can come around Easter! Every year (while I have control over what she wears) I can put her in a cute bunny outfit, like the pajamas in A Christmas Story!




    Other than that, it's just family stuff after the baby comes! My brother James will be graduating and heading out to college. Then my other brother Ben will be fixin to head on a mission. Chris may be lame and have nothing going on, but if he keeps dating this girl, I predict they'll get married!

    I'll put up before and after pictures of our new apartment and we are so excited! With all the craziness the past few weeks, I've been slacking with blogging. But with no job right now for me, I can play online all I want to!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment