Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Jared!

    Today is Jared's birthday and he's a good worker, so he's not taking the day off. 

    Luckily, we have a long weekend coming up, so we'll find time to celebrate then! 

    Jared was making jokes last night about celebrating his Birthday Eve, but that was just silly :) He didn't realize I had cut out letters to hang up in the morning that spell out "Happy Birthday Jared!!"

I put the letters on the glass door to the sun room

    We bought orange rolls back in Nashville thinking we would use them for breakfast Jan 1. Without realizing it though, we packed up the pan we needed to cook them! But it worked out perfectly where we could use them today!

    I'm kinda awful and forgot to get cake stuff to make him something. I'll try and do better next year. I figure I have forever to get it right :)

    Good thing his work is getting him a little treat! He won't feel totally deprived on his birthday...

    This weekend of celebration will include a temple visit, maybe shopping for our apartment and I'll make carrot cake cupcakes. He hasn't had sushi for a while, so if we get a good recommendation, we might go there to eat...I'll have only egg rolls and non-fish stuff and he can eat all he wants :)

    This post was all in honor of my dear husband Jared. I love him tons and tons and I hope he has such a great birthday! He's so great and says he doesn't want anything for his birthday. Because he says that, I want to do everything I can for him! 


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jared!

    And Stephanie...I think you should get a gold star for cutting out those letters. That's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete