Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Due Date Eve

    Jared made the comment this morning that today is our Due Date Eve! Tomorrow is my due date, though I am not holding my breath she'll come before or on that day. 

    She seems to have a mind of her own. During the day she seems quite calm and fairly normal. Then once it gets to the point I want to sleep, she decides to conduct her own Zumba classes in my stomach! Last night, she was going nuts for about an hour straight!

    But we are very excited for our baby girl to come, whenever that may be! I have another doctor's appointment for Thursday, if she isn't here yet. They'll check to see if it's safe for me to go any longer past my due date. Depending on what the doctor says, I may be induced Monday, the 16th. So no matter what, she should be here at the latest the 17th! Unless they decide I can go further past my due date. 

    I'm not patient enough to go any further than tomorrow. We've been dying for her to come for a week! I'm ready to be done being pregnant. I miss being able to bend over. Every time I squat down, it's almost impossible for me to stand up straight for the next hour!

    For the past few days we've had fun trying to get her out though. We've done the Eggplant Parmigiana from Scalini's, which is famous for putting women into labor and then delivering within 48 hours. I've vacuumed the whole apartment. We walked for almost 3.5 miles. For me being 9 months pregnant, that's a pretty good distance for me!

    We're still taking pictures, documenting the pregnancy. I'm still not very large, compared to other women, but I feel pretty stinking big. I only like pictures from my neck up...and even then I don't like half the pictures. But we do have a good one for Easter.  


I love Jared's Easter tie. It's yellow and blue!

    We also had a yummy Easter dinner. Ham, deviled eggs and rolls. Nothing too extravagant, but delicious and we have leftovers! 


We're trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the ham. Last night we put it in our mac-n-cheese. Tonight I'm going to attempt chicken cordon bleu, if this baby doesn't come first. 

    But, I have to keep telling myself, she won't come when I want her to. She'll come when she wants (unless it's the 16th, then she's coming out!).

No comments:

Post a Comment