Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Monday, April 2, 2012

It's April!

    I can't believe it is April already! This pregnancy seems like it has gone by so quickly! Which is probably a good thing. I didn't have many of the pregnancy woes that usually make the trimesters feel like eternity. These last few weeks might seem to take forever though. 

    With the baby room pretty much done, my packing list for the hospital bag done and the countdown chain dwindling down to the last handful, I'm running out of things to keep me busy!

    People at work ask all the time when I am due, and how much longer I have. It's hard to not notice this belly when I walk around at work. It's so crazy saying I'm a week and a half away from my (first) due date! (If we go by my second due date I got from the doctor office here, we still have a little bit)

    Work keeps me busy and distracted, which is good. But they haven't made me a schedule yet for the month of April, with the fact I can have the baby at any moment now! I just have my schedule for the first week, but after that, I'm up in the air :) We'll see what the doctor says this week about me working...

    I have to be a little picky about when I work. It's nice when Jared can drop me off in the morning and I can walk home if I don't work til closing. And I'll work Saturdays because they are a partial day and not usually too stressful. 

    If this baby comes late, I'm going to be pulling at my hair for her to come. But right now, being in the same month as my due date is kinda freaking me out! April wasn't supposed to be coming along for another few weeks! Now it's here and the time til the baby comes is just getting closer and closer!

    A week from Wednesday is my due date. Oh my goodness. We'll see when she decides to come though. I really hope she doesn't wait too long. We are so excited to see her! And we have to see her before we decide on a name. Having a no-name baby is a little sad. But we'll manage!

No comments:

Post a Comment