Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Made It The Whole Way

    So today is the official due date! Made it the whole 40 weeks without very many problems!

    Even the problems I had weren't that bad. I never really got sick, just had that morning nausea feeling that all day. I was still able to work and wear most of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Then I started getting my tummy and had to get some clothes to wear to work. But they were flexible with what I wore in Nashville, so I didn't have to get a whole new wardrobe. 

    I never really had any cravings, so Jared didn't have to run out to the store at midnight to get anything gross. I stick to things I know I like to eat. 

    It wasn't really until this past month that things got a little harder. This ball in my midsection makes it hard to roll over so I don't sleep well. And I get tired quicker, even after just a quick walk to check the mail. Smells drive me crazy. We can smell the apartment next to us sometimes when they make something disgusting to eat. Some customers at work smelled awful as well, so after I would help them, I had to walk around and get fresh air again. 

    I'm ready for it to come to an end though. I'm ready to hold my baby girl and I'm excited to be able to bend over again :) And I am SO ready to dress our girl up in all her cute outfits!!

    It'll also be fun to lay on my stomach again. Sometimes I can lay on my back, but not for too long. 

    I will keep my body pillow though! It's been so fun to have!

    Because our baby can come at any time, I'm trying hard to keep our apartment clean. Doing the laundry, going to pick up and vacuum the apartment, and just make sure everything is good. If we have to run to the hospital, I don't want to worry about coming home to a dirty apartment. My mom will be out for the first week we're home and I don't want her to feel obligated to clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment