Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Friday, November 22, 2013

Lazy mornings

Aubrey and I have had a CRAZY past couple days, so today, it's just going to be LAZY!

Laundry is done, most of the cleaning is done. We're just hanging out in our PAJAMAS!

I had EVERY intention to go to exercise group this morning, but I've had a stuffy nose and it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to sleep with one.

I woke up tired and a little sore from moving around. 

Jared was really awesome and did ALL the grocery shopping last night, so I don't have to do that tonight either!

I'll END the lazy day by going to a little party a friend is putting on for other friends with birthdays in November. After being home ALL day, I should probably get out and be social!

And it's Jared's turn to put Aubrey to bed tonight, so I don't feel TOO bad for leaving him on his own tonight for just a half hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment