Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Testing a new style

I am a TERRIBLE blogger nowadays. I used to be pretty good when I first started. I had a lot more time and it was lots of fun. 

But since having Aubrey and her turning into a toddler, I am VERY limited in how much time I get for myself. 

Thank goodness for NAPS!!

So I'm going to try a new style out of just doing little journal pieces. I figure I can spend a couple minutes every weekday and say something about my life currently. 

Here it goes!

Sometimes, it is just impossible having one car. Other people look forward to having a house and a yard and things like that. But I just want another car! Nothing brand new or crazy amazing. I just want something SIMPLE that will get me from A to B. In fact, Jared can get the newer car and I can keep Froderick just for me. 

Why?

Having 2 cars will cut back on Aubrey's time in the carseat. And when SHE'S happy, I'M happy. Today we drove to drop Jared off at work and then back home. Then a little bit later, we were back in the car going to the chiropractor's office and then back home. THEN we were in the car to drop a pie off for Jared's WORK party at noon. We're going to have to GO BACK out to pick Jared up. That's just too much driving and TRYING to take care of Aubrey in the car. 

Sure, one trip was bad planning on my part. I SHOULD have made the pie the night BEFORE and just had Jared take it in when we dropped him off. My bad.

But still! The day when we have two cars will be GLORIOUS! Just having the OPTION of going out will make things a little easier. And then the main thing I'd have to worry about is planning things around Aubrey's schedule. But that's for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment