Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Thursday, November 21, 2013

Winnie the Pooh

Every morning, without fail, Aubrey wants to watch Winnie the Pooh. She'll stand in front of the TV and point saying "Pooh?"

It was cute the first week. Now it's been about 3 weeks of watching Winnie the Pooh EVERY DAY! Or practically every day. We don't watch it on Sunday too often, thank goodness.

I have almost every song MEMORIZED, which I suppose is good for when we're in the car and she gets fussy. 

Aubrey will just STARE at the screen and thinks this is the best movie ever. 

But I really shouldn't complain. I put the movie on and I can do SO MANY things like clean and get ready for the day without having her want my full attention. 

In fact, I'm even typing this post WHILE she's watching the movie sitting on her princess chair!

Sometimes when I'm feeling ADVENTUROUS I'll sit her on her potty while watching. So I'm getting her comfortable sitting on it and she sits still for quite a bit of time. This MAY be the time to give potty training a big push!

No comments:

Post a Comment