Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back To Reality

    After such a great day yesterday, it's hard getting my butt off the couch and do some work around the apartment. 

    I get weekly emails and tips about my pregnancy and they almost always mention a burst of energy the last couple weeks called "nesting." I am SO not a nester right now...

    We had a great day at the doctor, I got a massage and a new hair style yesterday. It would be awesome if today was just another day for me to relax since I have the day off work. But, unfortunately, I have some things to do. 

    My mom is coming out for my ward baby shower this weekend, which will be so fun. So I need to clean up the whole apartment. It doesn't look bad, it just needs a little touch-up. The dresser is 90% finished, which means the baby's room is about 70% finished. I have the baby's clothes scattered all over the floor in "organized" piles, but once the dresser is done, I'll wash the clothes and put them in the dresser. 

    I also have to clean the bathrooms. My stuff seems to spread every day. My makeup bag has exploded all over, I have bobby pins in every room of the apartment, jewelry can be found on almost every surface, including in the kitchen. 

    Speaking of the kitchen, I also have to clean that. I get bursts of energy sometimes, but not for cleaning. The other day, I had a strong desire to make a cake. I wanted something sweet...so I made it! In the process, I also made quite a mess.

    The cabinets are also getting a little disorganized. I have a cabinet that is full of tupperware, but it's all jumbled up. I have no idea where half the lids are (probably on the very top I can't see) and it's just a mess. So I plan on taking all of it out and re-doing the whole thing. I have the time, so why not!

    Shoes will be my first order of business. I have so many it seems and by the time I get home after doing whatever, I just want them off! Once the door closes, I kick off my shoes and head straight for the couch. Sometimes the shoes make it to the rack, but most of the time...they don't...

    I guess I should stop blogging and playing around! I have quite a bit to do and it takes me twice as long to get things done! If I sit on the floor, I'm down there for about half an hour unless I have help up. Jared pretty much knows he has to pull me up if ever he wants me off the floor!

    Well, it's back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment