Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Monday, March 26, 2012

The Room Is Set Up!

    Saturday was so fun! My mom came up for the baby shower a friend in our church threw for me, which was awesome! More people came than I thought would and I met some great women who I really hope to become friends with. 

    We played some fun games and the food was yummy. I got more things for the baby, and some of it I really needed! Like a bottle brush!!! :)

    And after the shower my mom took Jared and I out to get the final few things we needed like nail clippers and a little grooming kit. For the past...ever...we've just had all the baby stuff scattered all over the floor. My mom got sick of it, I guess, and got us a fun shelf thing to put stuff away :) 

    Jared finished our great dresser! Mom couldn't believe it was the same dresser she had growing up! It looks so good and it matches our crib perfectly. With the laundry soap mom bought us, we washed all the baby clothes and organized them by size and put them in the drawers!

    We also went to Michael's and got some baskets for their cuteness and functionality! The baskets my mom found fit the room perfectly. I'm going to have to get more. 

    Anyhow, we're just so excited the room is done and looks so good! I just like to walk in and see how cute it is and think about how excited I am to have a baby in it! 

    Here's the room!

 The crib with the blanket my grandma Hunt made and Winnie The Pooh pictures above it
 
 Technically, these were decorations from the baby shower my mom threw for me - and there's the vibrating chair :)

 Balloons from the first baby shower, the bassinet (Moses Basket), the shelf next to the finished dresser
 
 The closet with diapers and wipes stacked up - baby's dresses all hung up

    The last thing I can think we need is just a travel case for wipes. And if that's really all that we need left, I think we're doing pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. All those tiny clothes hanging in the closet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete