Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Friday, March 16, 2012

Too Hot!!

    It is getting WAY too hot! So much for Winter and a transition into Spring! It feels like we just jumped right into Summer. Which means when Summer does come, I might go crazy!

    Our apartment stays kinda cool when we close the blinds and all that, but after a while, it gets so hot. Jared is a believer in using the fan, but I'm not as much of a fan...hahaha I'm not a fan of using the fan! (When I'm home alone I laugh at my own jokes apparently)

    Two nights ago, it was warm in our room so Jared had the fan going. I have a rough time sleeping with white noise so he turned the fan off. Maybe an hour later, I had to get up. Our room was too warm again! So what did I do? I got up and turned the air conditioning on! 

    My theory, which makes sense to me 4 AM every morning, is: The fan only cools down the air in one small area. But the rest of the apartment is still so warm! The warm area in the rest of the apartment mixes with the air in our one room and makes it warm all over again. 

    So either have the fan on all night, cooling just the one room and I toss and turn. Or, I have the air conditioning on for a little bit which cools the whole apartment!

    Well, the main thing is that it's getting way too hot! And the fact I am an oven cooking a little nugget, it's only going to get worse during the next few weeks. I might just stick my head in the freezer for a few minutes every hour!!

1 comment:

  1. Just be glad you are having your baby in April. At least you won't still be pregnant during the REALLY HOT MONTHS!

    ReplyDelete