Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Day For Me!

    Today has been pretty great!

    First, it started with an early morning visit to the doctor with Jared! I was able to get a time early enough where Jared could come and not be too late to work. It was so great having him there for the visit. Got to hear the heartbeat and go over more things for when Baby decides to come! 

    After the visit, I dropped Jared off at work and got to keep the car. I needed to drive to the second cool thing about today. Jared surprised me the other day with a massage! He found a great deal online and I am so excited to get a legit massage. It's been a while since my last one and I really need it now. I wake up and my back is SO SORE!

    Third, I got my hair cut today! With the prenatal vitamins, my hair has been growing like crazy. And it is just getting hotter and hotter down here, so long hair was not working out quite so well! Plus, it takes too much time trying to deal with my long hair. Straightening takes a long time, hoping it air dries well is risky, and putting it in a ponytail just bothers me when I do it all the time. 

    I have one picture I'm willing to post on here! Please tell me what ya'll think, good or bad! I need to know if I pull the look off or if I should never do it again! :)

 Cheese! It has lots of layers

    It was nice having a day to myself. Sometimes I just need to be pampered! I'm so close to having this baby and won't have much time to take care of myself when she comes! And the closer we get to delivering, the more uncomfortable I get.  Not uncomfortable for the baby, but as far as sleeping and relaxing goes, I have a difficult time with both. 

1 comment: