Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Friday, March 30, 2012

If I Had My Wish

    Jared and I have been thinking about when we want the baby to come. We have a plan all set up, which we know won't happen, but it's fun to pretend! 


    For me to get maternity leave, the baby has to come after my one year mark at Bank of America. Which is April 4th, next Wednesday. I think that part will be OK. Most everyone has been having their babies late, so with my due date on the 11th, we should be fine!


    Plan A: Next Friday is Good Friday. Jared has that day off, which is awesome. I have to work, but that's all good! So Baby can start coming Thursday, the day before. I don't work that day, she can come in the afternoon so Jared can get off and we can beat traffic to get to the hospital when things progress. And then Baby can come out on Good Friday, making it Awesome Friday! Jared already has the day off so he won't have to use a personal day! It's also after the golf thing in Augusta so my Mom might have an easier time getting the day off. 


    After the Doctor visit yesterday, I was told my due date was a little off. Their computer estimated the day is really April 16th. So Baby could very well be coming a little bit later than planned, but that's no big deal. 


    Plan B: With the later date, Jared found a day in the middle as a compromise. But the day between the 11th and 16th is the 13th. Haha Friday the 13th! I think that would be pretty funny. Again, it's a Friday, which would be pretty awesome. And it will be pretty historical and hysterical she comes on what is perceived as a bad luck day! We'll make sure to avoid black cats and ladders and knocking over salt all that day :)


    Day-dreaming about when Baby decides to come gets me excited! I want to have a cute baby in the Baby room and I am so ready to see what she looks like! I am also excited to start working back into my pre-pregnancy clothes :) I don't have many Spring or Summer maternity clothes, so my wardrobe is getting pretty limited. (I was going to say getting pretty slim, but I'm just getting bigger and bigger!)


    I'll keep ya'll updated on how things are going. Crossing our fingers she comes a little early on the 6th so we can have Baby to play with for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment