Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Friday, March 25, 2011

Confessions

    First off, I will confess my gravest of all sins. On my bracket, I put BYU to lose last night. I'm such a terrible person, I know and I admit my faults and I hope to someday be forgiven for this scandal. I suppose I got so caught up in my greed for a bag of MnMs that I had a slip of judgment and strayed from my allegiance to my family and school. I supported BYU though during the game. Even made a sign while we watched the game online.

See! BYU!! Go Jimmer!

    Another confession, I'm already excited to be watching soap operas when I'm home taking care of a baby. (Don't get excited, that's not going to happen for quite a while) I miss watching Days of Our Lives with my aunt, Hayley, and it'll be so fun to watch other people have crazy, insane lives that make me look normal! :) Jared won't watch them with me, so they will my guilty pleasure during the day when he's at work. 

   Third, I don't like Orlando Bloom. There may be people who think he is good looking and a good actor. I think he's just a pretty boy who I don't find very masculine. I believe this very strongly while watching Pirates of the Caribbean. I've had a little marathon as I envy Jared's family going on a cruise to the Caribbean this week. Orlando Bloom is such a girl in all the movies...and it doesn't help he's some weird elf in The Lord of the Rings movies either...  

    At the risk of being attacked the next time people see me, the last confession I will make is:Some of the movies I watch with Jared (his manly movies like Rocky or The Patriot) I really like. I enjoy action/fighting movies. Blood in movies doesn't mind me (I close my eyes if I feel sick) and swearing isn't a big deal to me. To clarify though, I like SOME, not ALL. Godfather will never be among my list of movie suggestions...NEVER!

1 comment: