Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

    It's always sad on Monday mornings when Jared has to leave for work and I stay home to study. The weekend was totally great and makes me wish we had Spring Break! But it's just another Manic Monday :) (Turn my playlist down at the bottom of the page so you can hear the video better)

What a great song to sum up any Monday morning! (Unless you happen to like Mondays, which is nuts!)

    Some great news though, Jared and I had a great time at the Nashville Temple on Saturday and afterwards, we used up what's left of our Bed, Bath and Beyond gift cards! The weather is becoming incredibly amazing, so we bought patio furniture! We came home and set it up so we could enjoy the last bit of our McAlister's Deli yummy lemonade!

    We can sit outside some evenings and on the weekends, enjoying the wonderful, warm, Spring weather! 

    I can study outside (or not!) and wait for the pool to open so I can go get a tan!

    Sunday was pretty great too. My Primary kids are so awesome! I teach the six-year-olds who are turning seven this year. We played games for half the hour :) Mostly, Sunday was great because we were able to just enjoy a nice relaxing day together before another crazy week of work and studying. Hopefully I'll be able to get a job soon so I can at least get out of the house!

    The running tally for movies watched for the other person is still the same: Jared 4     Stephanie 4
    We watched a couple of movies this weekend that were pretty fun. We watched Invictus Friday night (free DVD rental. woohoo), Amadeus on Saturday, and Hoop Dreams on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment