Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Days of Spring

    Jared and I had another fabulous family night! Even though we don't have a kid yet, we enjoy spending time together and learning from each other. (Plus, it's a great excuse for me to have a treat!)

    After a hard day of me studying, Jared came home from work and I made a quick dinner of pancakes and eggs. Can't get much faster than that! Jared took a few minutes to gather his thoughts for the little "lesson" and we had a great time talking about gospel topics. 

    I was in charge of the activity and we both had decided on the treat. Just as for St. Patrick's day when I made the brownies as cupcakes, Jared saw on the box that we could make them as cookies too! 

 Jared had a fun time "licking" the spoon :)

We both had a fun time!

One of the best parts was taking them out of the oven and smelling the wonderful brownie cookies!

    We just relaxed the rest of the night and watched Pixar shorts. I absolutely LOVE those little clips they have now before Pixar movies. Jared has this Pixar Shorts collection dvd and we watched it. I think they are hilarious and Jared thinks I'm hilarious for cracking up at them!

    The running tally for movies watched for the other person is still at: Jared 4     Stephanie 4

    We're having a fun time too doing the March Madness! My family does it where each week we pick what teams we think will win and we get points for the ones we get right. Each week, the points are tallied up and the person with the most points that week gets a treat. The overall winner at the end with all the points counted up gets a 1 pound bag of a treat! I somehow got lucky and totally won last year, so I'm hoping I can get a treat again this year. I came in second this past week by 3 points. 

    I also had Jared do a bracket because if one of us wins, we will share with the other person. I believe in the law of consecration when it comes to sugary goodness! :)

    P.S. Jared, that shaved lamb is so funny looking :)
All sheared and purple...

No comments:

Post a Comment