Stories from the lives of Jared, Stephanie, Aubrey, Hannah and Dani Or, Jare-phanie-brey-nah-ni


Monday, March 7, 2011

Recent Successes

    Friday Date Night was a success! On Jared's way home, he stopped and picked up Megamind and got a wonderful pepperoni pizza from Little Caesar's! We took a small break from eating at our table every night to enjoy our delicious meal on the couch while watching the movie. = Success!

    After the movie, the night was still young! One of the perks of our apartment complex is the indoor pool that is kept heated during cold Winters and chilly Springs. Hooray for a little dip in the pool when it's cold outside!! = Success!

    Saturday was a nice relaxing day, except for when we did laundry and worked out! Because I am totally lazy and don't want to walk down the hill to the Laundry Center every week, I wait until a day I have the car to do laundry. The wash cycle lasts about half an hour and the drying cycle lasts an hour. For the past few weeks, I have been trying to get healthy and make sure I don't "let myself go," so I've tried working out during the wash cycle. Jared got to come with me this time, and it was so great having company. I can quickly walk 3/4 a mile and run ("run" really means means "jog." ha ha!) the other 1/4 in 15 minutes! = Success!

    Also while working out, I did 10 push-ups. = Success!!

    Sunday was also a successful day. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and being called a Mormon. Not only were the testimonies totally great, Jared and I both made comments during the other two hours! Jared spoke up during Sunday School and I made a comment during Relief Society. = Success!

    Sadly, the successful weekend did not want to spill over to the week. I am having such a difficult time getting motivated to work on school and all I want to do is sleep off my little head cold. But hopefully today is the day I hear back about a job from Bank of America! Then I will get to add that to my Success! list

    Also, I will be keeping a running tally of how many movies Jared and I watch for the other person. For example, I have watched Rocky, II, III, IV and Rocky Balboa and Saving Private Ryan (edited). To make up for all the man movies I've watched, he has sat through Enchanted, 27 Dresses, Wedding Planner, Gnomeo and Juliet and Baby Mama. He wants to keep track since the time we started dating, but that is so unfair because I can't remember what movies I watched in his apartment. I seem to have erased them from my memory (on purpose).

    Currently, my running tally is equal at:  Jared 2      Stephanie 2

No comments:

Post a Comment